Friday, October 22, 2010

Mirror, mirror


Show Me Love is one of my favorite movies. It's a gorgeous Swedish coming of age film about two girls who fall in love. There is a really funny scene where one of the girls is trying to get dressed but she doesn't have a full length mirror. She tries to use the mirror in her apartment building elevator but gets busted in her underwear by her mum. The above picture reminds me of that scene. I don't have a full length mirror either and it is really hard to coordinate an outfit. This is me in my bathroom standing on a small bamboo laundry basket from Freedom. This way I get an okay head to knee reflection... This could be the reason why I am often so "interestingly" dressed. "Interestingly" is being kind- I am such a fashion victim and look like I get dressed in the dark.

As an aside the American trailer for Show Me Love should get an award for worst attempt at adapting a foreign trailer ever. Epic fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment