Friday, October 1, 2010

My Style Icons






I am undeniably a fashion victim. I really do intend to be stylish but it just doesn't work for me. I'm far happier being quirky and comfortable. Somedays I actually choose the most unflattering thing in my wardrobe. I'm not exactly sure why but sometimes I like looking a bit ugly. I guess I enjoy the social experiment too. It's amazing how much a strangers opinion of you changes based on the clothes you wear. I find it really amusing that one day I get ignored and the next day I'm referred to as "ma'am" depending on how I decided to dress that day. Not meaning to generalise of course. Obviously this all depends on the person you're interacting with. In any case I really do admire all fashionistas and their instinctual ability to rock any outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment