Monday, April 11, 2011

habitat...

So the marching orders have been given and the panic is starting to rise as we try to find a new habitat. I've loved living in our apartment and even though we have to leave at least we got to enjoy it for a while. Being ousted makes you think about your future and after watching one too many 'Grand Designs' episodes I have such great desires for the place I'll eventually settle and call home. While I love nature and partially dream of a cottage in the country I can't be torn away from the city and my love of warehouse apartments. We've been in our conversion for two years and there is something about the exposed wood and brick, the high ceilings and the sense of history that has made me fall in love forever.

Farewell digs:

No comments:

Post a Comment