Saturday, June 30, 2012

le magnifique...

There are so few truly magnifique women gracing the silver screen nowadays. Glamour, class and sophistication have been almost completely discarded in favour of GHD straighteners, botox, overexposure and zero personality. It is not even a question of ego or fame but rather an influx of vacuous, self serving bores. I prefer women to be strong, bold and in possession of subtle sexuality, intelligence, talent and mystique. Above are my personal femmes extraordinaires! If nothing else they have taught me to care about things other than myself, to always cross my legs when sitting in a dress or skirt and that Lycra tights only ever belong at the gym.

[images- Gina Lollobrigida/ Vanessa Redgrave/ Natasha Kinski/ Elizabeth Taylor/ Sophia Loren- various sources]

No comments:

Post a Comment