Wednesday, July 25, 2012

cargo...

So I have finally started to compile a proper photography portfolio. For the moment it is just a creative outlet because apparently I don't have enough of those to distract me from other things I should be focusing on... It is a work in progress and a way for me to develop and hone my skills, hopefully. Excuse the multiple self portraits- I'm currently the only person patient enough to put up with me behind the lens at the moment. However I am in the process of bribing volunteers. In any case you can check out all the action here (might of just built it up a bit there...) And feel free to leave any constructive criticism or feedback in the comments box below or email me directly.

My favourite feedback so far-

"It's not shit." D.A.

Thanks D.A. Big ups! Peace x


http://cargocollective.com/juliettegillies


[image- me in my best t-shirt]

No comments:

Post a Comment