Tuesday, October 2, 2012

diary/ september...

Last year I was depressed. Like, enrolled in Grad school depressed... This month I became a design school dropout, a decision I am surprisingly comfortable with. After all sometimes you have to fall on your arse to be able to look up at the sky.

Hopefully I will be moving on to bigger and better things in the next few months. In the meantime I'm reading this and preparing a submission to this. Peace x

[images- flare/ heart you/ catwang!/ Foley Lane/ sing a rainbow/ picnic/ vodka vs cider/ Faustina Agolley/ VFNO at Louis Vuitton/ RE5/ new Diesel boots/ creeping/ banana split/ Short+Sweet/ Little John/ deflate / new kicks/ SILYsquad member since 2010/ all tied up/ Spring/ wolf girl/ bear boy/ Gangnam style/ making friends]

No comments:

Post a Comment