Friday, January 11, 2013

recap 2012...

2012 wasn't a great year. I was sick a lot. I made some insane choices and had to drop out of a course I should have never enrolled in. Hubs had to travel a lot and I was really lonely. The 'drank a whole bottle of red wine while watching Fried Green Tomatoes on TV' kind of lonely (not recommended). My brother moved so I saw him a lot less. My father in law was diagnosed with cancer and my hub's Nanna, who I've loved and cherished for 15 years, passed away. Not a lot of stellar moments. However I did manage to distract myself with impromptu trips (hello Amsterdam, howdy Melbourne) and getting cast in a play. I had one story published but I could wallpaper a room with rejection letters (or emails). I've kept my volunteer role at Food Water Shelter but can't even remember the last time I got paid for any work I have done. So I guess you would expect some long life altering list of resolutions but no.

My goals for 2013 are:

1. Read more books
2. Cook more
3. Get more organised
4. Be happy :)



Have a good 2013. I wish you all the best. x


[video via vimeo by me/ song 'Troublemaker' by Shannon and the Clams]

No comments:

Post a Comment