Thursday, January 24, 2013

zombie love...

I am currently appearing in the play 'Zombie Love' as part of the Short+Sweet festival. I play Emily, a girl who has finally found love with the one man her best friend Kathy can't steal. The problem is Walter is a zombie and Kathy will stop at nothing to break them up.

Our photo call-

Our leading man, Karol Binkowski, was recently featured in the North Shore Times. You can read the article here.

I am really enjoying being a part of something so well written (by Earl T. Roske) and brilliantly directed by Mark Fowler. I owe a great debt and special thanks to my fellow cast mates Karol and Luna Jace who could not be more supportive or amazing both as actors and human beings. We play at the King Street Theatre until Jan 27 so come along!

[images by Nyana Bree Graphics/ poster- Mark Fowler]

No comments:

Post a Comment